Thursday, February 4, 2010

BEACH GADGETS: HEADPHONIES

Over the past few years I have collected a number of iPod speakers mainly because I love to play my music on the beach but hate having to wear headphones. There are a number of iPod or mp3 speakers out there and trust me when I say I've almost been through them all.

For vacations, I look for 3 things.

1. Portability (lets face it, a boom box is the last thing you want to pack)
2. Sound Quality (keep in mind I don't get picky on sound on small devices cause it's nearly impossible)
3. Cool Factor (I always have to be different =P)


I will start with (in my opinion) the BEST portable speaker for your iPod on the beach. This speaker fulfills all 3 criterias I look for. Instead of talking about it, here is a video I took of my "Skully" Headphonie on my recent vacation. For more information visit HEADPHONIES


Skully Pool Side from openmiQ on Vimeo.


I can't wait for the next set of Headphonies to come out...my Skully needs a surfer friend (HINT HINT HEADPHONIES) lol!!

No comments: