We'll admit, we love to eat. We may look strange taking photos of everything we eat but because we took all those photos, we can share with you our top 10 favorite meals at the all-inclusive resorts we have stayed at.
10) Shrimp teppanyaki at Ikebana (Japanese restaurant), Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
9) Paella on the beach at Bahia Principe Akumal
8) Duck confit tacos with orange and soy sauce accompanied by pico sauce, guacamole and flour tortilla at Vida Garden Grill (Latin Fusion restaurant), El Dorado Seaside Suites
7) Mushroom and Lobster Penne at Portofino (Italian restaurant), Gran Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado
6) Fried Calamari at El Mégano poolside restaurant, Royal Hideaway Ensenachos
5) Kerala Shrimp Curry at Bhogali (Indian restaurant), Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
4) Scrambled eggs with fresh chorizo sausage with fried black beans and tomato sauce and French toast with orange honey, strawberry shaving and brown sugar and cinnamon at Vida Garden Grill, El Dorado Seaside Suites
3) Rotisserie Chicken at Olas poolside restaurant, NH Real Arena
2) Argentinian Steak at El Gaucho (steakhouse restaurant), Bavaro Princess
1) Jerk Pork with rice and peas at Poseidon, Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
If we had to pick one resort whose food stood out, we would chose, El Dorado Seaside Suites. We love their gourmet inclusive concept. This means there are no buffets, everything is a la carte even breakfast and lunch. If you check out their link, you will notice they even post their menus online.