Saturday, February 5, 2011

I ♥ the beach by Reg

{Varadero, Cuba}

Best resort. I've only been to two resorts in my travels. So out of the two resorts I'll say that Barcelo Solymar in Varadero, Cuba is my fave.

Worst resort. Dakak Beach Resort in the Philippines. I don't remember much because I was younger. It was a little bit of a trek from hotel cabin to beach. I believe the cabins are on a hill too.

Tropical cocktail of choice. I don't drink cocktails

Favorite sunblock.
I have Coppertone Sport SPF30

Beach tunes. Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry, kidding... Anything acoustic.

One magazine to bring. I don't usually bring magazines because I'm busy playing beach volleyball or swimming.

Best tour operator. Sunwing

Go-to travel agent/company.
?

Travel essentials. Sport sunglasses, frisbee, iPod, sunblock, aloe, towel, hat, and some beer.

No comments: